Life is too short to be limited!
Like wild Flowers you must allow yourself to grow in all the places people thought you never would. 🌷🌸 ~ E.V. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
![]() |
I love this quote as it sums up all my emotions. I am someone who loves doing almost everything. I don't want to find my passion bcz I am usually passionate for whatever comes my way. I love to sing, dance, playing musical instruments, spending time under Greenery, I want to explore writing(I know I am not good at it), farming, painting, sometimes I love experimenting with cooking,baking & the never ending list goes on.
I want to do all that attracts my interest without being perfectionist cz thats not my thing. I think Life is too short to be limited. When people ask me to settle down to one thing in life , I nod my head with smile & ask myself "why can't I find my niche?" Then my innervoice answers, "because you don't want to.." 😉
Even my computerized Kundali(Horoscope/stars/Life prediction) says, "Your greatest failing is that you are versatile and that your energies are directed into too many channels. Concentrate on fewer branches of work and pleasure, and you will greatly benefit by the change." 🙄
But, my heart doesn't allow to me to restrict myself. I am happy with least benefits but thinking about concentrating to fewer branches haunts me.
There is a famous saying" A person who wants to do everything achieves nothing" But "I
want to achieve nothing & experiences everything. Life is about experiences not achievements."
Is there someone here,who understands this?


Comments
Post a Comment